domingo, 26 de septiembre de 2010

Crash in the wall

Wake up in the morning. Look up to the ceiling. White ceiling. Clothes hanging in the pale lights. Vestiges of activities in a brown table. An old book that has me in check. Wind going into the branches further from my bed. Big walls. Sensation of protection. It's only a wall. It's more than a simple wind. The ceiling, white and unspeakable, goes down and smash my brain. The breeze. Could take you to the confines of the world and could destroy you. I want both. Open the windows. The wild wind goes into the room and starts to destroy everything. Begins with my convictions. The gale annihilate all the lies in my mouth, in my soul, in my deep beliefs. Then I can feel, that is better than understand, how my steps were following the path of the uncontrollable folly. What I want? Why I'm here? Partially destroyed. The wind becomes in a warm breeze and starts to give me wings. I want both. I have both.

This will destroy you; "Happiness: we're all in it together" --> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N4pcrMmP88A&NR=1